Terms and Conditions
- All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of Alitex Ltd trading as M&L Paints (the vendor) until such times as all monies payable have been received by the vendor. Your attention is also drawn to paragraph 11 below.
- The customer’s attention is drawn to application and usage information relating to the goods, which is available of Product Advice Sheets that are available on request from the vendor’s website at www.mandlpaints.com. Additionally, this information is available on request by ringing 01730 779911.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order where there is a material error in the description of the good or the advertised prices.
- Whilst every effort is made to display as accurately as possible the colour of our goods, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the goods on delivery. If in doubt you are advised to examine actual samples of the colour before placing your order.
- The customer undertakes to accept responsibility for providing safe and sufficient storage facilities for the goods and will indemnify the vendor against any losses, damages or costs arising out of a breach of this condition.
- Returns – Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Alitex Ltd (trading as M&L Paints) offer the following returns policy:
a. Regretfully we are unable to accept returns due to the bespoke manufacture of our paint. If you wish to dispute this, please contact us directly.
- Damaged/Lost Goods – Where goods are delivered to or received by the customer damaged* or there is a shortfall, the vendor must be notified within 14 days for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claim will be accepted outside of this time limit. Any such re-delivery is subject to the provision by you of such proof or damage or shortfall as we may reasonably require.
*Parcels that appear damaged in transit must be inspected at time of delivery and either refused or signed for as damaged.
- Any information, whether verbal or in writing of any kind (including on our website), is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. In any event we do not accept any liability whatsoever for the performance or non-performance of any goods beyond the value of those goods (for example, we shall not be liable in respect of wasted time or additional costs incurred by any person such as labour or scaffolding costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
- Any quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in the delivery of any goods and the vendor shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
- Our current delivery offer is available to mainland UK customers only who have ordered on our website or directly over the phone with M&L Paints.
- The foregoing exclusions and limitations do not affect (and are subject to) those of your statutory rights as a consumer, which cannot be excluded by law. For example, liability for fraud or injury/damage caused by our negligence cannot be excluded.
- All goods, which are to be collected, must be collected within three months of order failing which they shall be deemed to become our property and may be returned to stock or disposed of.
- These terms and conditions and any claims arising in relation to goods ordered or supplied shall in all respects be governed by English Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should refer to them each time you place an order. Please address any comments or complaints: M&L Paints, c/o Alitex Ltd, Torberry Farm, South Harting, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 5RG.
Alitex Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 00834041 and the registered office address is Torberry Farm, South Harting, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 5RG.