Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you would expect
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed/security of the site
- personalise our site to you to help you find what you need
- continuously improve our website for you
- make our marketing more efficient
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- pass data to advertising networks
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about Cookies
Cookies essential for the operation of our website:
- Users Country Code – this cookie stores a two digit country code that means we can show you content relevant to the country you are in.
- ASP Session ID – This is a temporary cookie that contains a randomly generated anonymous identifier and expires at the end of your visit to our website.
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Cookies not essential for the operation of our website:
Third Party Functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.